This smart leather ottoman makes the perfect partner to our esteemed Milo chair, a mid-century icon designed in 1966 by the modern visionary designer Milo Baughman for Thayer Coggin, founder of the Highpoint North Carolina furnishings company bearing his name and still family-owned to this day. Upholstered in top-grain, full-aniline leather, a neat cushion tops Baughman's signature flatbar brushed-nickel stainless steel frame. Prized by collectors and showcased in museums, the Milo design represents the exceptional 50-year collaboration and close friendship these two modern pioneers began in 1953 with a handful of sketches and a handshake. The Milo Leather Ottoman is a Crate and Barrel exclusive.
- Designed by Milo Baughman for Thayer Coggin
- Stainless steel frame, brushed nickel finish with clear coat lacquer
- Soy-based polyfoam with fiber seat cushion encased in downproof ticking
- Synthetic webbing suspension
- Made in North Carolina, USA of domestic and imported materials