The ultimate landing zone for reading, napping and the spontaneous overnight guest, the Marlowe uplhostered daybed's sleek, open bench styling can float as a room divider in the living room or move up against a wall in the family room, with its pillows arranged to create a "sofa back." Upholstered in a synthetic, velvet-soft chenille, its graceful, flared arms and sink-in bolster pillows—two large, two small—frame a comfortable bench seat equivalent in size to a twin mattress.
- Frame is benchmade with a certified sustainable hardwood that's kiln-dried to prevent warping
- Flexolator spring suspension system
- Soy-based polyfoam seat cushions wrapped in fiber-down blend and encased in downproof ticking
- Feather-down blend side cushions and bolster pillows
- Hardwood legs stained with medium brown finish
- Made in North Carolina, USA of domestic and imported materials